Press & Web
- Stoop Storytelling Series Holiday Hootenanny: Dr. Josué was a guest storyteller at Stoop Storytelling’s Holiday Hootenanny at Baltimore’s historic Senator Theatre (December 2019). He spoke about a treasured (and humorous!) memory from the holidays in Haiti. To listen to his story, click here.
- America Meditating Radio Show with Sister Jenna: Dr. Josué was a guest on the America Meditating Radio Show, discussing his book Twelve Unending Summers: Memoir of an Immigrant Child and offering tools to live our best lives possible (May 2019). To listen to the podcast, click here.
- Awakenings podcast with Michele Meiche: Dr. Josué was a guest on the Awakenings podcast, discussing why we need self-compassion to thrive (July 2019). To listen to the podcast, click here and advance to 52:24.
- “The Indispensable Tools: Self-Compassion,” Different Brains (October 2019)
- “The Indispensable Tools: Emotional Intelligence,” Different Brains (March 2020)
Reviews of Twelve Unending Summers